Service Gateway v0.7
There are no downloads associated with this release.
This release includes:New Features
- Added facility for Service Gateway to check if an update of the software is available - notifications will be displayed in the trace logs.
- Added facility in Management Console to be notified of software updates to both the Service Gateway and the Management Console itself. Any desired updates may be applied directly from the Management Console.
- Added support to rewrite known 'ReplyUri' patterns in URI query parameters. Query parameters rewritten include; ReturnUrl, wreply, redirecturi, opened.returnto. Please advise us of any new query parameters that need to be rewritten and we will add them to the list.
- Management Console application now forces redirect to HTTPS to protect bearer tokens and certificates that are transmitted.
- Refactored UrlRewrite rule generation logic to maximize reuse.
- Added tests for Service Gateway to verify the behavior of rules.
- Documentation updates to match the current state of the Azure Management Portal.
- Fixed bug that was incorrectly overwriting the <IssuerNameRegistry> configuration element.
- Fixed bug in Management Console authorization code flow to correctly use OAuth state parameter for CSRF protection as well as state management.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.